You have 1-3 years of experience in a customer service environment.
Outstanding communication skills. You enjoy talking to people, take pride in writing a great email and know how to adapt your tone to suit each enquiry.
You’re organised, able to prioritise your own workload, have excellent attention to detail and enjoy working in a fast paced environment.
You enjoy a varied role, you’re flexible and able to quickly adapt as required by the needs of the business and our customers.
You are confident and calm under pressure - you don’t shy away from difficult conversations. You use your empathetic approach and enhanced complaint handling skills to help your customers to find a positive solution.
You have a positive outlook, bags of enthusiasm, are a natural team player and always able to smile at the end of a challenging day.
Comfortable with technology. Able to quickly learn new applications and processes.
Working at the Instapro Group
The Instapro Group is the technology company powering Europe's leading building and home trades marketplaces. Our mission is to help tradespeople get the work they want and homeowners hire the tradespeople they need. As the European arm of US market leader Angi Inc, we operate in France, the UK, Germany, Austria, Italy, and The Netherlands. We are looking for passionate, inquisitive minds to help us grow.
These are the benefits you'll enjoy:
- 33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 1 extra day for every year of service
- 5% employer pension contribution
- Comprehensive private medical insurance with AXA
- Routine treatments health cash plan
- Enhanced parental leave
- Flexible hybrid working options
- Travel allowance for office and hybrid team members
- Annual personal development grant + days off
These are the values that guide everything we do:
- We put integrity first. We are authentic, transparent and respectful.
- We are all stewards. We are stewards of the company on behalf of all stakeholders.
- We follow the evidence. We are objective, evidence-based and pragmatic in our decision-making.
- We never stop learning. We are open-minded and curious.
- We win together. We collaborate and earn trust with our colleagues.
- We are inclusive. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company.
Read our values in full here
Why you’ll enjoy working at the Instapro Group…
- You can make an Impact. Joining Instapro Group is an opportunity to help crack the code in one of the last big industries to become digital-first. We’re leaders in our markets, yet small enough for everyone to make a real difference.
- We care. We don’t believe in one size fits all. Whether it’s flexibility in your working hours, your location, or opportunities to advance and grow, you’ll find the space to be your best self.
Interested in applying? Submit your application below and we will get back to you.