Berufserfahrung im Kundendienst
Stets eine positive, einfühlsame und professionelle Haltung gegenüber Kunden
Teamgeist und gute Anpassungsfähigkeit
Vertrautheit mit CRM-Systemen und -Verfahren
Sicherer Umgang mit Computern (Google Suite, Microsoft Office)
Deutsch, sehr gute Kenntnisse in Wort und Schrift
Englischkenntnisse, mindestens B2-Niveau
Why you’ll enjoy working at the Instapro Group
You can make an Impact. Joining Instapro Group is an opportunity to help crack the code in one of the last big industries to become digital-first. We’re leaders in our markets, yet small enough for everyone to make a real difference.
We care. We don’t believe in one size fits all. Whether it’s flexibility in your working hours, your location, or opportunities to advance and grow, you’ll find the space to be your best self.
These are the benefits you'll enjoy:
Highly competitive salary package starting at €41,000 per year
Eligibility to receive stock appreciation rights
28 days paid holiday
Hybrid work environment (one day minimum per week at the office, more can be required)
Mental health support via OpenUp
Public transport subsidy
Regular team events
These are the values that guide everything we do:
- We put integrity first. We are authentic, transparent and respectful.
- We are all stewards. We are stewards of the company on behalf of all stakeholders.
- We follow the evidence. We are objective, evidence-based and pragmatic in our decision-making.
- We never stop learning. We are open-minded and curious.
- We win together. We collaborate and earn trust with our colleagues.
- We are inclusive. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company.
Read our values in full here
Interested in applying? Submit your application below and we will get back to you.