- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree. Major in Finance or Quantitative discipline is a positive.
7+ years of experience in business analytics and/or finance roles
Highly analytical with strong data and business analysis skills
Strong attention to detail
Financial statement analysis
Very good modelling skills - ability to model effectively in both Excel & Google sheets. Experience with other FP&A tools is a positive. Looker and/or Oracle, Essbase (or equivalents). Bonus points if some experience with SQL
Proactive, with a hands-on approach to problem solving. You are able to work independently & deal effectively with complex project
Strong written & oral communication & presentation skills
Comfortable working with very international and globally distributed teams
Fluency in English. Fluency in either German, French, Dutch or Italian is a positive
Why you’ll enjoy working at the Instapro Group
You can make an Impact. Joining Instapro Group is an opportunity to help crack the code in one of the last big industries to become digital-first. We’re leaders in our markets, yet small enough for everyone to make a real difference.
We care. We don’t believe in one size fits all. Whether it’s flexibility in your working hours, your location, or opportunities to advance and grow, you’ll find the space to be your best self.
These are the benefits you'll enjoy:
- Flexible working hours to accommodate personal needs
- A hybrid-remote working model
- A highly competitive salary package in line with current market trends
- Mental health support
- Work related equipment
- Development budget
- Company events
These are the values that guide everything we do:
- We put integrity first. We are clear and open about our intent and actions, and we honour our commitments.
- We are inclusive. Everyone is different and these differences make us stronger together. Everyone belongs here.
- We are all stewards. We give our best effort and consider the interests of the entire company.
- We follow the evidence. We are evidence-based and pragmatic in our decision-making.
- We never stop learning. We are open minded and curious and we learn from our successes as well as our failures.
- We win as a team. We collaborate with and earn trust from our colleagues by supporting one another and communicating openly.
Read our values in full here
We are dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We embrace equality and are committed to creating equal employment conditions regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, ancestry, gender, marital status, age or disability. Our differences make us stronger and we encourage you to apply, should you meet the job requirements for this role.
Interested in applying? Submit your application below and we will get back to you.