- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree. Major in Finance or Quantitative discipline is a positive.
7+ years of experience in business analytics and/or finance roles
Highly analytical with strong data and business analysis skills
Strong attention to detail
Financial statement analysis
Very good modelling skills - ability to model effectively in both Excel & Google sheets. Experience with other FP&A tools is a positive. Looker and/or Oracle, Essbase (or equivalents). Bonus points if some experience with SQL
Proactive, with a hands-on approach to problem solving. You are able to work independently & deal effectively with complex project
Strong written & oral communication & presentation skills
Comfortable working with very international and globally distributed teams
Fluency in English. Fluency in either German, French, Dutch or Italian is a positive
Why you’ll enjoy working at the Instapro Group
You can make an Impact. Joining Instapro Group is an opportunity to help crack the code in one of the last big industries to become digital-first. We’re leaders in our markets, yet small enough for everyone to make a real difference.
We care. We don’t believe in one size fits all. Whether it’s flexibility in your working hours, your location, or opportunities to advance and grow, you’ll find the space to be your best self.
These are the benefits you'll enjoy:
- Flexible working hours to accommodate personal needs
- A hybrid-remote working model
- A highly competitive salary package in line with current market trends
- Work related equipment
- Pension scheme
- Mental health support
- Development budget
- Travel support
- Relocation budget
- Language courses
- Company events
These are the values that guide everything we do:
- We put integrity first. We are authentic, transparent and respectful.
- We are all stewards. We are stewards of the company on behalf of all stakeholders.
- We follow the evidence. We are objective, evidence-based and pragmatic in our decision-making.
- We never stop learning. We are open-minded and curious.
- We win together. We collaborate and earn trust with our colleagues.
- We are inclusive. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company.
Read our values in full here
We are dedicated to building diverse and inclusive teams. We embrace equality and are committed to creating equal employment conditions regardless of race, ethnicity, citizenship, ancestry, gender, marital status, age or disability. Our differences make us stronger and we encourage you to apply, should you meet the job requirements for this role.
Interested in applying? Submit your application below and we will get back to you.