- Bachelor’s Finance Degree or equivalent
- 2+ years GL experience under German GAAP
- Advanced analytical and logical skills
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Full professional proficiency in English and German
- Advanced experience working with an ERP-System, Oracle would be a strong plus
Why you’ll enjoy working at the Instapro Group
You can make an Impact. Joining Instapro Group is an opportunity to help crack the code in one of the last big industries to become digital-first. We’re leaders in our markets, yet small enough for everyone to make a real difference.
We care. We don’t believe in one size fits all. Whether it’s flexibility in your working hours, your location, or opportunities to advance and grow, you’ll find the space to be your best self.
These are the benefits you'll enjoy:
- Flexible working hours to accommodate personal needs
- A hybrid-remote working model
- Work from home allowance
- A highly competitive salary package in line with current market trends
- Work related equipment
- Pension scheme
- Development budget
- We are open to facilitating finishing or obtaining a relevant post-graduate degree
- Travel support
- Language courses
- Company events
These are the values that guide everything we do:
- We put integrity first. We are authentic, transparent and respectful.
- We are all stewards. We are stewards of the company on behalf of all stakeholders.
- We follow the evidence. We are objective, evidence-based and pragmatic in our decision-making.
- We never stop learning. We are open-minded and curious.
- We win together. We collaborate and earn trust with our colleagues.
- We are inclusive. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company.
Read our values in full here
Interested in applying? Submit your application below and we will get back to you.