- Qualified as a lawyer in Germany with at least 2 years of experience with a reputable law firm or in-house
- Fluent in German and English
- A true generalist, having advised on a variety of topics with a strong understanding of commercial and privacy / data protection laws, and other EU regulations and standards
- Pragmatic and commercial approach to legal matters
- Excellent communications skills
- Keen interest in the technology industry
- Ideally experience with fast-growing companies, either as an external advisor or in-house counsel
- Previous exposure to French, Dutch and/or Austrian law a plus
Why you’ll enjoy working at the Instapro Group
You can make an Impact. Joining Instapro Group is an opportunity to help crack the code in one of the last big industries to become digital-first. We’re leaders in our markets, yet small enough for everyone to make a real difference.
We care. We don’t believe in one size fits all. Whether it’s flexibility in your working hours, your location, or opportunities to advance and grow, you’ll find the space to be your best self.
These are the benefits you'll enjoy:
Highly competitive salary package
28 days paid holiday
Hybrid work environment
Eligibility to receive stock appreciation rights
Mental health support via OpenUp
Public transport subsidy
Relocation budget & visa support if moving to Germany
Regular team events
These are the values that guide everything we do:
- We put integrity first. We are authentic, transparent and respectful.
- We are all stewards. We are stewards of the company on behalf of all stakeholders.
- We follow the evidence. We are objective, evidence-based and pragmatic in our decision-making.
- We never stop learning. We are open-minded and curious.
- We win together. We collaborate and earn trust with our colleagues.
- We are inclusive. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company.
Read our values in full here
Interested in applying? Submit your application below and we will get back to you.