8+ years of experience designing end-to-end UX or in a related field - meaning you have a significant amount of experience in discovering, defining and designing well-thought through and well-performing user experiences
2+ years experience managing product design professionals
A demonstrated history of synthesizing quantitative and qualitative user data and insights and converting them into actionable solutions
Compelling communication, presentation, and storytelling skills with an ability to influence others at all levels of organisational audiences (in English)
Practical understanding (including capabilities and limitations) of current technologies and tools used to build experiences
Creative, open to learning new things and embracing diverse ideas
Why you’ll enjoy working at the Instapro Group
You can make an Impact. Joining Instapro Group is an opportunity to help crack the code in one of the last big industries to become digital-first. We’re leaders in our markets, yet small enough for everyone to make a real difference.
We care. We don’t believe in one size fits all. Whether it’s flexibility in your working hours, your location, or opportunities to advance and grow, you’ll find a supportive and open culture designed to help our team members thrive.
These are the benefits you'll enjoy:
Highly competitive salary package
28 days paid holiday
Hybrid work environment
Eligibility to receive stock appreciation rights
Mental health support via OpenUp
Public transport subsidy
Relocation budget & visa support if moving to Germany
Regular team events
These are the values that guide everything we do:
- We put integrity first. We are authentic, transparent and respectful.
- We are all stewards. We are stewards of the company on behalf of all stakeholders.
- We follow the evidence. We are objective, evidence-based and pragmatic in our decision-making.
- We never stop learning. We are open-minded and curious.
- We win together. We collaborate and earn trust with our colleagues.
- We are inclusive. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company.
Read our values in full here
Interested in applying? Submit your application below and we will get back to you.