In this role, you will get to develop our mobile applications, frontend components, and interactions in state-of-the-art technologies for our platform, which is used across our Instapro Group of companies and positively impacts countless homeowners and tradespeople.
The shortlisting team is at the core of the action in the Instapro platform trying to ensure our tradespeople have the best chance at a shortlist leading to being hired for the job posted. You get to work with a team of frontend, backend & mobile engineers as well as cross-functional experts from Product and UX in the team.
Your role includes the following:
- Design, implement and release our mobile apps on iOS and Android
- Drive improvements to the architectural development of our apps
- Collaborate effectively with the team to deliver high-quality solutions for our users
- Contribute to, maintain, and adhere to mobile & front-end development quality standards and best practices together with other developers
- Be proactive in suggesting improvements, ideas, solutions and offer help
- Guide and support other engineers in their growth
- Share your knowledge and experience with others and help them grow