6+ years of experience in pricing or data analytics roles
Experienced with pricing analysis, preferably in a two-sided marketplace
Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
Proficiency in SQL and Google Sheets/Excel
Experienced working with BI tools like Looker
Collaborative with good communication skills
Professional English language skills
Why you’ll enjoy working at the Instapro Group
You can make an Impact. Joining Instapro Group is an opportunity to help crack the code in one of the last big industries to become digital-first. We’re leaders in our markets, yet small enough for everyone to make a real difference.
We care. We don’t believe in one size fits all. Whether it’s flexibility in your working hours, your location, or opportunities to advance and grow, you’ll find the space to be your best self.
These are the benefits you'll enjoy:
33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 1 extra day for every year of service
5% employer pension contribution
Eligibility to receive stock appreciation rights
Comprehensive private medical insurance with AXA
Routine treatments health cash plan
Enhanced parental leave
Hybrid work environment
Generous hybrid allowance
Commuting allowance for office days
These are the values that guide everything we do:
- We put integrity first. We are authentic, transparent and respectful.
- We are all stewards. We are stewards of the company on behalf of all stakeholders.
- We follow the evidence. We are objective, evidence-based and pragmatic in our decision-making.
- We never stop learning. We are open-minded and curious.
- We win together. We collaborate and earn trust with our colleagues.
- We are inclusive. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company.
Read our values in full here
Interested in applying? Submit your application below and we will get back to you.