- 5+ years of hands-on UX design experience - we’re keen to see top-notch solutions across content, platforms and devices in your portfolio
- 2+ years of experience in a customer facing digital marketplace
- Experience planning and conducting user research; from ethnography to validation and usability.
- Strong Interaction Design, Information Architecture, and User Interface Design skills
- You have in-depth customer behaviour knowledge and understand how to translate insights into customer journeys and product/service requirements
- Know all about the good, the bad and the ugly of UX and UI design. You understand that good design is about moving people instead of moving pixels
- Master your tools. Figma, Adobe Creative Cloud, etc.
- A team player, while also being able to work autonomously
- Proactive bringing knowledge, best practices, etc, to help build the skills of the team
- Creative, open to learning new things and embracing diverse ideas
- Fluency in English so you can communicate easily with all of your colleagues and conduct user interviews across the UK
Working at the Instapro Group
The Instapro Group is the technology company powering Europe's leading building and home trades marketplaces. Our mission is to help tradespeople get the work they want and homeowners hire the tradespeople they need. As the European arm of US market leader Angi Inc, we operate in France, the UK, Germany, Austria, Italy, and The Netherlands. We are looking for passionate, inquisitive minds to help us grow.
These are the benefits you'll enjoy:
- Flexible working hours to accommodate personal needs
- A hybrid-remote working model
- A highly competitive salary package in line with current market trends
- Work related equipment
- Pension scheme
- Development budget
- Travel support
- Relocation budget
- Language courses
- Company events
These are the values that guide everything we do:
- We put integrity first. We are clear and open about our intent and actions, and we honour our commitments.
- We are inclusive. Everyone is different and these differences make us stronger together. Everyone belongs here.
- We are all stewards. We give our best effort and consider the interests of the entire company.
- We follow the evidence. We are evidence-based and pragmatic in our decision-making.
- We never stop learning. We are open minded and curious and we learn from our successes as well as our failures.
- We win as a team. We collaborate with and earn trust from our colleagues by supporting one another and communicating openly.
Why you’ll enjoy working at the Instapro Group…
- You can make an Impact. Joining Instapro Group is an opportunity to help crack the code in one of the last big industries to become digital-first. We’re leaders in our markets, yet small enough for everyone to make a real difference.
- We care. We don’t believe in one size fits all. Whether it’s flexibility in your working hours, your location, or opportunities to advance and grow, you’ll find the space to be your best self.
Interested in applying? Submit your application below and we will get back to you.