A strong understanding of SEO and demonstrable success, ideally in a fast-paced Sass organisation
4+ years of experience in an SEO role, with management experience
Ability to work autonomously and own projects from start to finish
Strong organisational skills, ability to prioritise and manage a large workload
Knowledge of SEO tools such as Screaming frog/ Google Analytics / SEMrush / Ahrefs / Google Search Console, Majestic etc
Data driven and ability to contextualize complex data
Why you’ll enjoy working at the Instapro Group
You can make an Impact. Joining Instapro Group is an opportunity to help crack the code in one of the last big industries to become digital-first. We’re leaders in our markets, yet small enough for everyone to make a real difference.
We care. We don’t believe in one size fits all. Whether it’s flexibility in your working hours, your location, or opportunities to advance and grow, you’ll find a supportive and open culture designed to help our team members thrive.
These are the benefits you'll enjoy:
Highly competitive salary package (€60.000 - €70.000 depending on experience)
28 days paid holiday
Hybrid work environment
Eligibility to receive stock appreciation rights
Mental health support via OpenUp
Public transport subsidy
Relocation budget & visa support if moving to Germany
Regular team events
These are the values that guide everything we do:
- We put integrity first. We are authentic, transparent and respectful.
- We are all stewards. We are stewards of the company on behalf of all stakeholders.
- We follow the evidence. We are objective, evidence-based and pragmatic in our decision-making.
- We never stop learning. We are open-minded and curious.
- We win together. We collaborate and earn trust with our colleagues.
- We are inclusive. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company.
Read our values in full here
Interested in applying? Submit your application below and we will get back to you.