- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in finance or a quantitative discipline
5+ years of experience in finance and/or business analytics roles, including 2+ years in investment banking or consulting
Highly analytical with strong data and business analysis skills
Expert in financial statement analysis and modeling
Exceptional Excel skills with proficiency in Google Sheets
Experience with finance and analytics tools such as Looker, Oracle, Essbase, or equivalents; bonus points for SQL proficiency
Proactive problem solver, able to work independently and manage complex projects
Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
Comfortable working in an international and globally distributed team environment
Attention to detail
Fluency in English
This is a unique opportunity for a strategic financial professional to contribute significantly to the success of a dynamic and growing organisation. If you are a results-oriented individual with a passion for financial planning and analysis, we invite you to apply and join our talented team.
Why you’ll enjoy working at the Instapro Group
You can make an Impact. Joining Instapro Group is an opportunity to help crack the code in one of the last big industries to become digital-first. We’re leaders in our markets, yet small enough for everyone to make a real difference.
We care. We don’t believe in one size fits all. Whether it’s flexibility in your working hours, your location, or opportunities to advance and grow, you’ll find a supportive and open culture designed to help our team members thrive.
These are the benefits you'll enjoy:
33 days holiday (including bank holidays) + 1 annual bonus leave day after 5, 8, 10, 15 and 20 work anniversaries (capped at 5 bonus leave days)
5% employer pension contribution
Eligibility to receive stock appreciation rights
Comprehensive private medical insurance with AXA
Routine treatments health cash plan
Enhanced parental leave
Hybrid work environment
Generous hybrid allowance
Commuting allowance for office days
These are the values that guide everything we do:
- We put integrity first. We are authentic, transparent and respectful.
- We are all stewards. We are stewards of the company on behalf of all stakeholders.
- We follow the evidence. We are objective, evidence-based and pragmatic in our decision-making.
- We never stop learning. We are open-minded and curious.
- We win together. We collaborate and earn trust with our colleagues.
- We are inclusive. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive company.
Read our values in full here
Interested in applying? Submit your application below and we will get back to you.