- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, preferably in finance or a quantitative discipline
5+ years of experience in finance and/or business analytics roles
Highly analytical with strong data and business analysis skills
Expert in financial statement analysis and modeling
Exceptional Excel skills with proficiency in Google Sheets
Experience with finance and analytics tools such as Looker, Oracle, Essbase, or equivalents; bonus points for SQL proficiency
Proactive problem solver, able to work independently and manage complex projects
Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
Comfortable working in an international and globally distributed team environment
Attention to detail
Fluency in English
This is a unique opportunity for a strategic financial professional to contribute significantly to the success of a dynamic and growing organization. If you are a results-oriented individual with a passion for financial planning and analysis, we invite you to apply and join our talented team.
Why you’ll enjoy working at the Instapro Group
You can make an Impact. Joining Instapro Group is an opportunity to help crack the code in one of the last big industries to become digital-first. We’re leaders in our markets, yet small enough for everyone to make a real difference.
We care. We don’t believe in one size fits all. Whether it’s flexibility in your working hours, your location, or opportunities to advance and grow, you’ll find a supportive and open culture designed to help our team members thrive.
These are the benefits you'll enjoy:
These are the values that guide everything we do:
- We put integrity first. We are clear and open about our intent and actions, and we honour our commitments.
- We are inclusive. Everyone is different and these differences make us stronger together. Everyone belongs here.
- We are all stewards. We give our best effort and consider the interests of the entire company.
- We follow the evidence. We are evidence-based and pragmatic in our decision-making.
- We never stop learning. We are open minded and curious and we learn from our successes as well as our failures.
- We win as a team. We collaborate with and earn trust from our colleagues by supporting one another and communicating openly.
Interested in applying? Submit your application below and we will get back to you.